*Me

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Eric Barton is a lucky little bitch. I hate when that happens. He screwed up big time and they still won. I especially hate it when that happens to a team like the Jets, whom I don't particularly care for. I also don't like that the Colts are kicking the Broncos' ass right now. Peyton Manning, much like Eric Barton, is a little bitch. I'd rather we not have to deal with the Colts later. The margin between the Colts score and the Broncos score is less than it was last year though (42-24 right now) and there's still a few minutes left in the 4th. I'm optimistic.

Anywho, I've been doing a bunch of studying today. Been working on the axial skeleton. We've got our next test on Tuesday. I got a 93 on the first test, but like I said, that was the easy stuff.

Another reason I don't like the Colts: their cheerleaders have stupid uniforms.

We got some snow yesterday, which added to the snow that we got earlier this week. There's supposed to be a guy that comes and plows our driveway, which they did, but it just left a small layer of snow which in turn turned into a small (and seemingly lethal) layer of ice. I've found that my fondness of snow is fading (possibly because of my old age), but I haven't gone sledding or skiing/boarding yet this season, so as of yet I've only experienced the cons of all this wintery weather.

Colts just scored again. Two minute warning. Optimism is fading.

I think it's pretty obvious how this game is gonna end up, so I'm just gonna end this post here.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all" --Dale Carnegie

*Me

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home